Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Day #136 : I Love dady to the fullest

Dady was in hospital and he was alone. I can't deny that despite all my busy day today, he never left my thought even a second.

I was thinking about going or not. Mom told me to go and see dady there but i was having a dilema. I mean, to go or not to go. I do really want to go but i don't life an easy-going life, like 'to have all i wanted to be mine' including 'do what i really wanted to do', and that includes car and so on. besides having a lot of work to do or not having a car to go, i face a financial problem, well i can say, it's serious. :-) If i rent a car today then i won't have money to eat tomorrow. That's how i live my life.

However, i have a few very understanding people in my life . Abby my bestfriend who stay along with me, through bad and goods and sure Kiokie too. Dad, mom, ujie, iba, pepem, welder those are my important nakama who live with me through sweet and pain. My Jadelittle sister and her entire family, those are my supporter. I can't thank them enough for keep believing me.

That sound pathetic isit? I know. I shouldn't pitied myself but to continue living and never underestimate my Savior, Helper, Friend, Father , Everything - Jesus.

And i received dady's sms asking me to buy him Kuih. That bring me to deep empathy. And i killed those excuses and i am going to meet him. What happen today will happen. And what happen tomorrow , I'll let God handle everything.

And i'm going to face the pain in order to taste the sweet. I want to experience the pain and the hard time. That's how i grow. :-)

Dear God, please take care of us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment