Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

I Spy Singapore

Dear daddy,
My journey to Singapore wasn't well prepared. At first, i didn't plan a journey around January to April because I have an upcoming journey to Korea in May - June. Plus, the team and I bought a flight ticket a year ago So i have to save money for that.

But something happened to my life, again. I don't know either it is bad or good. And i don't know if my decision is right or wrong too. It has been a super duper complicated choice i ever made. So, Sigh!

When it comes to friendship and misunderstanding, i'd say that is a real tough situation. I didn't know things will end up like that. I really thought that nobody cares and i didn't interfere with anything. I really thought that it's just me and a person, no (s), nothing. But sigh again. I guess i have to go through with that, no?

So, I've been looking for every possible escapes when i found out that Airasia was on sale. As a result of clicking here and there, I finally bought a flight ticket to Singapore. I never been there before. Asked few people to come with me but yup nobody can go cause it wasn't public holiday nor weekend. So it was my first unplanned solo trip. ^^

Singapore was awesome. The cleanliness, the Skypark, The Helix Bridge, The Musical Performances, The Foods, The people, The secure feelings, The transportation, The Gardens by the Bay, The Sentosa Island and the everything that i can't write in here. It's all awesome and it does add a lot of new experience and point of view in my life. It opened my eyes a lot. Especially that very moment.... wait, i want to write it in a different paragraph...here..

I was hungry and thirsty because i walked all day long. Twas' a hot day and i didn't bring my water bottle with me. So i headed to Marina Bay Food court to buy some fruits, water and foods. Next, i was eating fruits while walking and finally stopped in a corner to get some rest. And then, suddenly a person stand in front of me, for quite a long time i think. Since i know about 'Singaporean do their own things' and having someone standing in front of me for quite a long time is a little bit weird. He's a man, handsome, tall, quite a figure and best attire, with a tie, blazer, black slack trouser, looking directly at me, yes me. Was he flirting? Or was he interested in me? No. Moments later, He bow and picked up the watermelon at the floor right in front of me, smiled at me, No, smirked at me and throw the rubbish to the dustbin. You know what i feel dad? yes, you got me. I was embarrased and speechless trying to hide my feelings. Ah i stopped eating and can't get it out of my head till i get home.

I really did learn something from here. Apart from being a well-known Fine City , Singaporean really keep their country clean. They didn't wait for the cleaners to do the work. They did it themselves. And i am really proud of them.

I immediately fall in love with this country and the people in it. I'll come back soon, with mom, and of course i'll bring you in my heart, dad, Always.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment