Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Day #128 : I Love You Daddy

We all attended the church service today , wearing our wonderful cloth, put on our best attire, do the best on our grooming, go with our Dmax, discussed the Sabbath School in our own class, going back home, took our lunch, chit chatting, drew a dream house, sung a lot of song together, listened to dad lesson from the bible , prayed together , took a bath and goin to bed.

Everything happen today was awesome and i can't explain the happiness in it. Spending time with family was the happiest feeling ever ! By the way, i begin to afraid when dad said he is going to die . Man, i didn't say a word, put on a calm face meanwhile i can feel my heart beat faster and faster and faster. I act like i don't care but truth is i was breathing heavily and shudder all over my body.

I can tell that i am so much afraid from my trembling body. I prayed to God and ask for His guidance and all i have to do is to put faith on Him, FULLY !

I told him, 'I still want to see dady tomorrow morning on our family morning's worship'.

And non-stop tears flew. I mean it !

Dad said "Oyo, u still need to do a lot of piano practice"

I will dady. I love You. please be strong. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment