Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Day #295 : Now i am sure that although you left me, you're still here with me.

Yesterday, i remember me walking in the rain from the place i stay to Keningau Music Class. Pink gown and vintage sandal. It was freaking cold and i was late for class. So, we began with O Sole Mio song and i totally captivated by songs in Am and Dm. Beautiful music and harmonic it was !

Then come the hardest part. Teacher asked me to choose either may or Nov to take examination. Because i made an important plan this november so i need to choose May, which i think i don't have enough time to settle everything. Teacher ask me to play swings and dance steps instead of the romantic melodies, that too is hard cause i am not into swings , jazz etc . For such a long time, i only play romantic, simple marching and sometimes loving waltz. Sure it made me worried sick. I am not sure either i can master all 3 pieces till May.

So, last night i fall asleep in weary. Then i received a letter together with a bunch of roses. The letter said "...Oyo, so you're finally performing piano songs which i am looking forward before. Now that i can't see you perform live, i give u this roses. I know its too much. But each time you perform, take one rose and perform beautifully. Don't take too much..." the letter was long but i can't remember the rest. And the only person who call and write ...0yo to me is dady.

This morning i was awake and i shed tears. I am looking for dady in all things but he didn't appear before me and last night he appeared in my dream. I know God told me through bible that the death won't know anything like the alive person. I know it wasn't dady but i know if dady still alive he will say such things too and even appear in the crowd to watch the perfomance. I know that God let me dreamt that dream because He knew what i need the most!

I woke up in the morning and start with the 'Sea Bird'. Still out of tempo and lack in pedaling but soon i know i'll master that. And for the swing and dance step song, it was quite nice and i only tried the treble clef. Baby step right?

Ahhhh, it feels so good to read dad's letter i am now in the mood of performing again. Well, i can't wait to see the result in May.

Thank You dear God. I know u understand me the most!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment