Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Day #92 : Why God let the sins happened?

Hi, Happy Sabbath! So today i was preaching for divine service at church. The Caption for today's entry was my Preach's title. I was having a great time talking in front of my fellow church's member. It wasn't my lessons, It's God. He made me talk in front of them and allowed them and me to understand why did the Mighty God let the sin happened long ago, back when everything, i mean everyone was living peacefully, lovingly with agape love with the one and only, The Greatest Father of all - The Lord. I myself was feeling great after being able to understand that besides being able to dig up a little about how Satan might provoke me to follow him up until now. His way looks sweet but the outcomes will lbe very dangerous! Meanwhile, when Satan, whom once was the Mighty Angel of all Angel betray God, He handle everything with love. He doesn't want to vanish him all in once, He gave him a lot of time to come back to the right path, yet Satan deny and he even laugh at His kindness. Well, It wasn't easy to act that kind to those who had betrayed us but God, He handle it with Love!

To sum up the sermon, I come up with conclusion that God is so kind , full of love, no, He himself is the agape love and His way is AMAZING beyond everything. Meanwhile the Satan is way too dirty in tricking everyone includes me and u!

I am spending my night with my little sister, Pepem.

And oh, i almost forget something: Tonight when i went to the laundry room, i fell off and it cause a large bruise on my right hand, my right leg injured and i cause my back hit the cement. O my, It was painful! But big girl don't cry ! Ngee. It will eventually be fine. :-D

It was a great night and sure, a great rest. :-D
Overall, This Sabbath was great!

P/s: Dear Lord , please help us to solve the financial and transport problem to complete our serving in Lumat thia weekend. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment