Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Day #93: I am running out of stamina

I spent the entire day watching One Piece besides sleeping. No, Sleeping besides One Piece - This is the correct one.

So to speak, i was inspired by the spirit each of them showed and as good as their Nakama's Bond. Well, i can imagine that if everyone in the world act like that, then there's no need to be worry about Being Wherever We Wish To. By the way, i am quite sure that it was beyond impossible to happen now.

That sleeping and Watching One Piece really drew away my attention that i forget about eating and my kawai little sister, i bet she's hungry enough. I am sorry Pyme.

And when i come to think about preparing food for us, i then realize that i am running out of money. I mean, i am barely survive for now. No Money, No Talk. Thank God, i still have my all time favorite food - OatMeal. So that was the only food we have for today and up until now i still feel hungry . O my English :(

When i off to work out this evening, i realized that i am running out of stamina.

Also, when i practice my violin this evening, i realize that i am getting weak especially my fifth finger *What is the name again? I forget*. The sound isn't come out really well. And i kind of afraid doing more than that. Sigh!

What happen to me actually? Could it be because i didn't work out for so long ? Or could it be because i didn't eat healthy food? Or could it be the sleep took out all my stamina? Gosh, i don't know. All i know is, i am going to increase my stamina everyday! Yossshhh, way to go!

P/s; I have a long list of undone work and i am sleepy, AGAIN ! Well, i wrote 'This is just a little bit of it. You won't die doing It!'

So i guess i better be going. NOW. Ja nee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment