Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Day #94 : Dear God, show me the right way to help them

I was wearing my Pink Kebaya today and i realized that the cloth gotten bigger a bit . Might be because of the long stairs in SK Banjar or the busy schedule, or maybe both of 'em. But, yaaatttttaaaa! Way to goooo. O cloth, please gotten bigger and bigger . :-D

So, today was a tiring day but filled with a lot of lessons beside the blessings i got. I finally met up with my year 6 student. Well, I was asking my buddy, Jessyca about treating the year 6 student well. Actually, i don't know how, or maybe i am not sure how to handle them carefully - Isit like handling the other children or like a sister / brother or like I did to Jade? I don't know. I used to be among 12 year old childrens and i felt like they're close to me, really close to me. Sometime i ask their guidance and sometime i felt ashamed because i know they knew a loy of thing than me. But this is my students. If i didn't take them seriously, then what will happen to me? Will I be able to manage the classroom well? I don't know!

I just bring the unsettled mind to the library last morning and met them up there. I did pray. I said 'dear God, whatever happen later, please act with me and speak through me so i can reach their heart. Amen.' I was waiting for them nervously in front of the door and funny i was barely know them when Mr. How ask me 'Are they your students?' . Back then, i answered 'No, They're not' before we laughed together because they actually are. So, it supposed to be a mistake -Fail to recognize my own student- but it turns out a happy welcoming to them.

I took 4 of them meanwhile the 5 pupils went to learn with Mr. Pyan Wise :-D . What did i do? I took almost 10 minutes to talk with them and i can see that they can share what they have with me. Thank God. We talked a lot and the conversation includes their shame about their weakneses. But i told them, 'You're here not because you aren't able to read. You are here because we want you , the school want you to suceed in UPSR.' Well, that took them in their heart, i can say. They startled a little, looks like they don't want to believe what i said to them. And one of them said : We never have this trust before. So i think .... "WELL SAID CYEKA" Thank God, i know it's You who spoke through me. Doomo Arigato!"

After the Diagnostic test, i finally knew their level and it was sad. Sad enough to think. But, this responsible is in me and i am going to hold it to the end, giving all i can give and help them to realize that they're worth learning everything, FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR LIFE.

Along with 8 student in my hands, i will try my best to help them to reach their dream! I know who holds tomorrow. It's the one who have been pouring a lot of blessings to me.

Another thing is, I have a great time meeting with my parents with my younger brother in Keningau today. It's far and dad wasn't really well but they come all the way to Keningau just to meet me and give me that medicine-alike fruit. Thank You dad, mom :-D I love both of you!

And, I visited a family today, a small family but a very loving one! The mom was looking forward for Children Camping in church. Well, i think i am gonna adapt with every changes now and start building the church's asset again - The children.

I regained my stamina this evening. Dancing was the best thing to do along with the hardcore exercise! <3

Oh i guess I'm so tired and i need to rest. Yawnnnn! Oyasumi.

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment